Area Police Departments recently reported the following arrests and citations. Readers are reminded that an arrest does not constitute a conviction, and that subjects are considered innocent unless proven guilty in a court of law. Juveniles age 17-or-younger are not named.
A 20-year-old Addison woman was charged with domestic battery in the 100 block of S. Lincoln Ave. at around 1:39 a.m. Police said the suspect head-butted a victim on the nose.
Juan A. Rodriguez, 20, of Addison, was issued citations by police for leaving the scene of an accident, failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident, no valid driver’s license and no insurance in the 200 block of Oak Street at around 6:29 p.m. Rodriguez also had a failure to appear warrant out of the DuPage County Sheriff’s Department for aggravated battery, according to police.
• Police said an officer responded to the Cook County jail to transport Jason R. Cici, 37, to the Addison Police Department at around 1:37 p.m. to be processed on an original warrant for unlawful possession of a controlled substance.
• Police said Shanel L. Wiley, 41, of Glen Ellyn, was found to have a failure to appear warrant out of the LaSalle County Sheriff’s Department for a traffic violation at around 11:02 p.m.
Juan F. Portillo, 67, of Addison, was charged with DUI and improper lane usage near Lake and State at 4:02 a.m.
Police said Angel Hernandez, 21, of Schaumburg, violated his probation by unlawfully having contact with a street game member. He was charged with unlawful contact with a street gang member.
Alan G. Andersen, 32, of Elmhurst, was charged with two counts of DUI and two counts of improper lane usage in the 1-100 block of S. Villa at around 2:10 a.m.
• Johnathan K. Labieniec, 25, of Villa Park, was charged with possession of cannabis and driving while license suspended in the 300 block of W. St. Charles at around 8:42 a.m.
• Abigail Zamora, 26, of Wood Dale, was charged with aggravated driving while license revoked and improper lane usage near North and Villa at around 10:02 p.m.
• Criminal damage was reported in the 300 block of E. Wildwood at around 11 a.m. Police said an unknown suspect damaged a fence causing the gate to be out of alignment.
A vehicle was reported stolen in the parking lot of a store at around 1:42 p.m. Police said an unknown suspect stole a 1987 black Buick Grand National from the lot.
April 3-April 4
• Theft of a vehicle part was reported in the 700 block of N. Iowa. Police said that between 4 p.m. April 3 a.m. April 4, an unknown suspect stole the catalytic converter from a vehicle parked in the lot.
• Criminal damage was reported in the 900 block of W. North Ave. Police said that between 10 p.m. April 3 and 8:40 a.m. April 4, an unknown suspect damaged the driver’s side taillight of a vehicle parked in the roadway.
• Battery was reported in the 500 block of N. Westmore at around 11:13 p.m. Police said a victim pulled into a driveway and saw two male suspects looking into a vehicle parked in a driveway. The victim asked the suspects what they were doing, and they reportedly battered the victim.
• Robbery was reported in the 900 block of W. North Ave. Police said that between 9:30 and 10 p.m., unknown suspects approached the victim while he was walking into a store. The suspects then allegedly battered the victim and stole the victim’s wallet and cell phone.
• Criminal damage was reported in the 300 block of W. Roosevelt at around 5:23 a.m. Police said officers responded to a burglar alarm at a dealership and found a window in the overhead door that had been pushed in and a lock cut off a storage container in the lot. Nothing appeared to be missing.
• Marlon J. Herrera-Flores, 27, of Addison, was charged with two counts of DUI, illegal transportation of alcohol, possession of drug paraphernalia, suspended registration, no valid driver’s license, no insurance and improper lane usage near North and Westmore at around 2:29 a.m.
• Criminal damage was reported in the 400 block of N. Second at around 4:37 p.m. Police said an unknown suspect shot a paintball gun at a residence and caused damage to the window screen.
• Theft was reported at around 8:30 p.m. Police said an unknown suspect stole campaign signs from various locations throughout the village.
• Theft was reported in the 200 block of E. Division at around 10:30 a.m. Police said an unknown suspect stole a package left on a doorstep by FedEx.
• Jacob R. Smrz, 20, of Villa Park, was charged with unlawful consumption of alcohol, unlawful possession of cannabis, unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia and squealing/screeching tires near St. Charles and Monterey at around 1:10 a.m.
• A 31-year-old Melrose Park man was charged with domestic battery in the 1-100 block of W. Roosevelt at around 5:12 p.m.
• A 24-year-old Villa Park man was charged with two counts of domestic battery in the 900 block of W. North Ave. at around 8:43 a.m. March 14. The original complaint and arrest warrant was issued on March 31.
• A female juvenile from Wheeling was charged with possession of tobacco by a minor in the 200 block of E. North Ave. at around 10:31 p.m.
• Jennifer G. Stringini, 39, of Elmhurst, was charged with two counts of DUI and two counts of improper lane usage near St. Charles and Route 83 at around 1:06 a.m.
• Deandric E. Williams, 28, of Montgomery, Ala., was charged with criminal damage to property near Summit and Kenilworth at around 10:55 a.m. June 15, 2013. The original complaint and arrest warrant was issued March 30.
Lindsey Petersen, 21, of Villa Park, was charged with possession of cannabis and possession of drug paraphernalia near Addison and Vermont at around 12:15 p.m.
• Andres Lopez, 34, of Villa Park, was charged with DUI in the 800 block of N. Addison at around 8:07 a.m.
• Christopher J. Mallin, 35, of Villa Park, was charged with aggravated DUI in the 300 block of E. St. Charles at around 4:07 a.m.
March 27-March 28
Burglary was reported in the 300 block of N. Princeton. Police said that between 5 p.m. March 27 and 6:30 a.m. March 28, an unknown suspect entered a vehicle that was left unsecured in the lot and stole approximately $20.
Theft was reported near Harrison and Villa at around 5 a.m. Police said that an unknown suspect stole a stop sign for northbound traffic.
March 24-March 27
Theft was reported at a car dealership. Police said that between 5 p.m. March 24 and 7 a.m. March 27, an unknown suspect cut the lock off a storage trailer on the lot and stole four Bridgestone tires and four GMC 20-inch wheels.
Sarah E. Danielson, 25, of Villa Park, was charged with DUI, three counts of resisting a police officer, two counts of battery, two counts of disobeying a stop sign, no insurance and improper lane usage near Westmore and Terrace at around 8:04 p.m.