By Dee Longfellow
For The Elmhurst Independent
Here are some of the items that passed the Elmhurst City Council on Monday, March 6:
• Accounts Payable was approved in the amount of $7,559,149.
• A liquor license request from Beerhead Bar & Eatery was referred to City Manager Jim Grabowski.
• A review of the value of establishing a formal procurement function within the City was referred to Dunn, Kennedy, Leader.
• A review of City ordinances and any appropriate regulations and restrictions (hoop house) was referred to Aldermen Levin and Deuter.
• The Public Works & Buildings Committee report on a revised IDOT funding agreement for the Industrial Drive resurfacing project was approved. (Public Works & Bldgs.) (PWB)
[• The PWB presented a report on the sewers and force may of the SW Wet Weather Control facility. Project Change order d]
• A construction Engineering Services agreement for the Industrial Drive Resurfacing project was approved by consent.
• The 2017 Explore Elmhurst Community Grant Program was approved.
• Ultimate Frisbee Land Use was approved.
• Timothy Christian School Land Use was approved.
• The 5th Annual Elmhurst Cycling Classic Bicycle Race was approved.
• The Annie LeGere “To the Moon & Back” 2017 Walk was approved.
• The York & Vallette Business Association’s 2017 Farmers Market was approved.
• A resolution awarding a bid for professional design engineering services to RJN Group, Inc. for 2017 Field Investigations and rehabilitation Program assistance project.
• A resolution to approve and authorize a Professional Engineering Services Agreement with Reliable Contracting and Equipment Company in connection with the 2017 underground conduit installation at 138-142 No. Addison Project.
• A resolution approving and authorizing the execution of a professional design engineering services agreement with Intelligent Design and Construction Solutions LLC in connection with the North Industrial Lift Station Generator and General Improvements Project.
• A resolution approving the execution of a professional engineering service agreement for the water system evaluation project.
• A resolution authorizing the purchase of two replacement vehicles for the City’s Street’s Division and authorizing the Disposal of Two Existing Vehicles, being PW 39 and PW 49.
• A resolution authorizing the purchase of fire hydrant materials for the City.
• A resolution authorizing the issuance of a Notice of Award for the Elmhurst Police Station Rain Garden Project.